The Call for Speakers for the 2023 Product Show has closed.
ISPE Boston Area Chapter Product Show
September 20, 2023
Gillette Stadium, Foxborough, MA
Educational Speaker Proposal – Submission Form
The ISPE Boston Area Chapter will hold its 31st Annual Product Show on September 20, 2023 at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, MA. This notice is a call for presentations for a limited number of speaking opportunities. Submissions will be accepted until February 17th, 2023.
Our charter is to deliver valuable educational programs to our Membership and their guests, based on specific topics of interest covering subjects ranging from Research and Development, Manufacturing Process and Automation, Engineering and Facility Design, People Development, and related business issues and solutions. For Life Science professionals at all levels working directly for drug manufacturers, their suppliers, and the educational institutions that are training the next generation of industry professionals, the Product Show offers an opportunity to share best practices and learn from experts about the most significant, practical, and current topics in the industry. In past years, presentations on such topics as facility delivery, project management, CQV, water systems, biotechnology, and automation have been well received.
Proposed educational sessions should be of a focused nature and contain enough content for 45 minutes. We are particularly looking for presentations for the following tracks:
- Optimizing Facilities/ Supply Chain / Manufacturing through Innovation & Technologies
- Single Use
- The Future of Biopharma Manufacturing
- Risk Management & Quality
- Advanced Therapy Medicinal Products (ATMPs) Cell Therapy, Gene Therapy, RNA, & microbiome
- Sustainability; environmental impact
We are open to informative presentations on the entire range of topics affecting the industry.
We invite proposals for compelling educational sessions. The driving criteria for proposal selection include:
- All presentations will be considered, but preference will be given to sessions that contain a Drug Manufacturing employee presenter and specific case studies.
- Demonstrated innovation in a current industry hot topic;
- Engaging and can hold audience attention (sessions that require audience engagement and participation are highly desired);
- May utilize a single presenter, multiple presenters, or a panel format. If a panel method is selected, the panel should consist of 3-4 participants, including a moderator.
- Presentations must not be designed for marketing purposes and must be free of references to specific vendors, products and/or services. They should be non-commercial and non-proprietary.
ISPE Boston Area Chapter Expectations
ISPE expects all speakers to:
- Sign the ISPE speaker agreement that outlines the speaker’s roles and responsibilities.
- Deliver content as developed and agreed upon.
- Submit all program materials, including handouts and PowerPoint slides, electronically by June 1, 2023.
- Grant ISPE the right to distribute conference materials to attendees and post recordings of the session on our website.
Speakers will not be reimbursed for any expenses incurred in developing content or materials for their presentations, travel to/from the Product Show, or accommodations.
For questions, please contact our management office at office@ISPEBoston.org or +1-781-647-4773.