[et_pb_section][et_pb_row][et_pb_column type=”3_4″][et_pb_text admin_label=”Professional Headshot tips” background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”left”]
That selfie you took is probably not the image you want your future employer to see. But professional photography is so expensive and who has the time? Well now you can kill two birds with one stone. Visit the Career Fair and get a free headshot while you are there, courtesy of your ISPE Chapter. But be sure to read the tips before you arrive so you look like the pro you want to be.
Portrait preparation guidelines for executives and professionals.
Your photographer is a friendly, professional portrait artist, who will be working with you to present your best image to the public. He will put you at ease, and will pose and light you correctly.
- Neat grooming. You may wish to bring any grooming articles (comb, mirror, cosmetics, etc) that you normally carry with you.
- Understated makeup/jewelry/neckties.
- Select upper-body clothing that fits correctly without straining or bagging, and that is not too low-cut.
- Wear soft colors, preferably pastels, or conservative, flattering shades.
- Choose solid colors or subtle prints: avoid stripes, dots, logos, loud prints/colors.
- Avoid stark black or stark white, unless you feel that those are your most flattering colors.
You will be asked for your email address, and you will receive a link to download your portrait.
[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][et_pb_column type=”1_4″][et_pb_sidebar admin_label=”Sidebar” orientation=”left” area=”sidebar-1″ background_layout=”light” /][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][/et_pb_section]