The ISPE Boston Area Chapter is aware that, while many people are now vaccinated against COVID-19, this is still a fluid and ever-changing situation. For that reason, we are requiring all attendees to adhere to all current state, federal, and venue COVID-19 safety protocols during the time of the Product Show on September 15, 2021.
All attendees will be asked to complete this acknowledgement section as part of pre-registration:
__Yes, I agree to adhere to all current state, federal, and venue COVID-19 safety protocols during the time of the Product Show on September 15, 2021 and I acknowledge the risk involved with attending a large event.
Announcements and changes be posted to the Product Show website here.
The Product Show Committee is activity planning for a safe and productive show. See what we are doing to keep our exhibitors and attendees safe:
- Before entry, attendees will be required to attest to the following:
- Do not have signs of a cough or trouble breathing within the past 48 hours
- Do not have symptoms of or a measured fever of greater than 99.5°F within the past 48 hours
- Have not been diagnosed with COVID-19 within the past 14 days. Have not had close contact with an individual diagnosed with COVID-19 within the past 14 days.
- If previous diagnosis of COVID-19, have received 2 negative COVID-19 PCR tests and at least 10 days have elapsed since last negative test
- Have not been asked to quarantine or self-isolate by any local, federal, or international guidance within the last 14 days
- Attendees who are traveling from out of state are responsible for understanding and complying with all local, state, and/or territorial requirements
- ISPE requires that anyone that is unvaccinated wear a mask at all times. It is recommended that vaccinated people wear a mask while indoors.
- Cash will not be accepted at Gillette Stadium. If you would like to purchase anything, don’t forget to bring your credit card.
- Yellow name badge jackets will be available to attendees to use as an indicator that you are uncomfortable getting close to other people.
- As much as possible, food will be served in individually wrapped servings.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be set-up in the clubhouses.
- A limited number of masks will be available onsite for anyone that needs one.
- Gillette Stadium has treated all high touch point surfaces with a Microbiostatic protective layer. The surfaces are tested weekly to ensure the product is still active and provides protection and reapplied every 90 days.
- CO2 monitors have been installed throughout the Stadium to ensure adequate outside air is reaching all enclosed spaces.
- In the two years since the last show, Gillette has installed new stairwells to allow easy movement between the clubhouse and the red level should you wish to avoid the elevator.
COVID-19 Resources & Local Guidelines:
Town of Foxborough (where the Product Show takes place)